Sunday, February 12, 2012

Practice Days Change

Sailors and Parents,

Due to circumstances beyond my control our practices this spring will now be on Tuesdays and Thursdays, not Mon/Wed as I previously told you.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

The WWU team is currently practicing on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but plans to switch the week starting March 12th.  This means we need to practice our first two weeks on Mon & Wed then switch to Tues & Thurs when they switch.  However, I have asked them to make their switch two weeks earlier for simplicity and will hear back after a meeting they are having on Thursday.  I will let you know what they decide.

The website shows the updated practice schedule.  Everything is confirmed starting the week of March 12th, but the two weeks before that may change.  

Again, sorry if this causes problems,

Scott Wilson
Coach - WCS
360.303.1759 c

No comments:

Post a Comment