Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Boat Cleaning Fundraiser

Team,

We need to schedule our boat cleaning fundraiser.  I have 3 days that could work but need to determine everyone's availability.  The proposed dates are July 22, July 28, and July 29.  Everyone, please email me soon which of these days you can make.

Also, it sounds like we have a good group going to WIND.  I have heard Jack, Ben, Miles, Riley, and Robyn will be going to the WIND clinic, with Jeffery and Riley Allsop joining them at the WIND regatta.  The rest of you should consider going as well.  Let me know if you need a boat.  Good luck.

Also, Tuesday night racing is awesome lately!  I have counted about 14 boats racing in the last few weeks.  If you are not out racing Lasers on Tuesday night you should be!  

Scott Wilson
Coach - WCS
360.303.1759 c

No comments:

Post a Comment