Monday, September 11, 2017

Octoberfest

Parents / Sailors,

This weekend is Octoberfest.  I will be sending out a more detailed email later this week, but to start I need to confirm who is going, boats, driving, etc.  I only need confirmation if any of the following is NOT correct.  ALSO, I am still looking for a place for the team to stay this weekend.  If you have any relatives with a large basement that could hold 25 or so kids please let me know.  Because we have so many that want to go and limited boats, trailers, etc, I don't anticipate everyone being able to attend.  I will let everyone know what the final team is once I work out the details.  Until then, please double check the following lists.

Who wants to go and the boat they plan to sail:
Cedric - 29er
Lera - 29er
Sammy - Own Opti
Jack - Own Laser
Emma P. - Own Laser
Ria- BYC Laser
Nat - Own Laser
Lauren - FJ for everyone below.
Gus
Peyton
Alejandro
Jacob
Casey
Morgan
Zac
Giselle
Ashley
Sedona
Tristan
Dillon
Cecillia
Felix
Fischer
Will
Emma B
Forrest
Ian
Annika

DRIVERS:
Mike P (3)
Keneipp (4)
Brunzell (2)
Beatty (3)
Knowles (4)
Weston (4)
Sanders (3)


Scott Wilson
Director - Whatcom Sailing
360.303.1759 c

No comments:

Post a Comment