Tuesday, August 28, 2012

JAM Regatta

Our first regatta (excluding singlehands this weekend) is JAM on Sep 8th-9th.  Remember attendance at this regatta is required for everyone.  JAM is held at the Port Madison Yacht Club on Bainbridge Island.  It is a Saturday and Sunday regatta.  I will be taking care of registration for everyone, so please email me what you would like to sail, i.e. Laser, Radial, or V15.  If you are new and don't know that's fine, i will help you figure out the best boat for you.  Those without lasers will likely sail a V15 with someone else from the team.  I need to email the regatta organizers with the list of sailors by this Friday to get the early registration discount, so please send me your boat choice ASAP.  I will send more details of the regatta next week.  Attached is the NOR. 

Also, fill out the regatta sign up!

Thanks,

Scott Wilson
Coach - WCS
360.303.1759 c

No comments:

Post a Comment