Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekend Regatta

Dear Sailing Families-
   We are nearing our big regatta weekend. Many thanks to all of you who have volunteered to bake, shop, boil, haul, cook, and serve.  Attached please find the sign-up roster and a volunteer schedule.  Please take a moment and check my work and notify me of any corrections or additions.
   We now have all the cobblers we need, again many thanks.  If any of you find you have some spare time Sunday morning, I would like to have couple of extra volunteers.  We will not only be serving breakfast, we will also be preparing lunch.   Additionally, I may be looking for some refrigerator/freezer space for perishable foods and frozen meats (burgers and sausages).  I will have a better idea about food storage needs after the initial shopping tomorrow (Wednesday).
   Thank you all for pitching in.  See you on Saturday!  --jo

No comments:

Post a Comment