Wednesday, March 19, 2025

March 22nd Team Race Clinic at Oak Harbor

Hi Everyone,

This weekend we will be in Oak Harbor for a Saturday Only Team Race Clinic. Tyler Nolasco (WWU Alum) will be leading the clinic. We can send everyone who has signed up! I know this email is coming out later than I wanted and I apologize for that, if any sailors or carpool drivers can no longer go let me know. 

Sailors- Aiofe, Ajax, Atticus, Avery, Dawson, Emmett, Errol, Finn, Hans, Marin, Max, Tristan, Tyce.  (13) 

Drivers- Tamminga (1), Neumann (Towing + 3), Meyers (3), Brewin (3), Vondrell (4). (14 Spots) 

Address- 1301 SE Catalina Dr, Oak Harbor, WA 98277

Schedule
Saturday, March 22nd
Meet at Sehome Haggen 8AM
Report Time 9:30AM
Chalk Talk in Yacht Club 10AM
Lunch + Change 11:30AM
On the water 12PM
Off the water 3:30PM
Debrief 4PM
Out the door at 4:30PM


Lunch - Everyone should bring a home lunch or buy lunch at Haggen in the morning. 

Cost - No entry fee, $5 gas money to carpool driver.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment