Monday, October 24, 2022

Oak Harbor Team Race

This weekend's regatta is a team race event at Oak Harbor.  We were hoping to stay down there Saturday night but the host is not providing housing so we will be coming back.  However, if someone has a connection to a place we could house the entire team let me know and we might go that route.

For the parents and some of the new kids, attached is a quick introduction to what team racing is. I also have a powerpoint on our website here: https://www.whatcomsailing.com/rules.html

The format and who is going is still being determined.  There is a coaches meeting tomorrow morning to determine the format which will let me know how many kids I can bring.  Once I have that information I will send out the list of who is going.  

Stay tuned.

Scott Wilson
Whatcom Sailing
360.303.1759 c

No comments:

Post a Comment